Monday, February 27, 2006

WHAT are you doing?

Ok, so I invited a couple of my friends in the last week to come with me to church. One gave me the excuse that it was too early (even though I recall her waking me up at 4 in the morning to take her to the hospital to see her drunken boyfriend...) and one just never returned my call. I'm just so excited about this church, and I know that if people would just come, they would like it. It's not better than any other church or anything like that. It's just different. I have a lot of respect for the people who are in leadership positions here, and I enjoy coming. I look forward to going every week. It's called Seacoast, and you can check it out online at http://www.seacoast.org/savannah/# and if you aren't doing anything else but checking to see if I've finally added stuff to my blog, you should take a look at it. You can even watch a podcast of the services for free on iTunes. We just started a new study on the beattitudes yesterday. So... if you aren't doing anything right now, check it out. It's worth your time.

No comments: