Monday, May 01, 2006

It's NOT true

I just talked to Kari. She got an email from her friend Crystal asking if I'm pregnant. I guess Crystal ran into one of the Chaplains at the commissary who told her that I am!
Well, the Chaplain has been misinformed... (unless he got a message from God that I didn't get!)
So, just in case Kari writes anything on her blog... which I wouldn't bame her for doing because the whole thing is kinda funyy... you all heard it from me: I am not pregnant. Tony and I very much want to have children some day, but now is not the most opportune moment.

4 comments:

TednLisa said...

LOL Poor Lori! I'm so glad they thought you were pregnant and not me, since I am afraid any day now someone is going to ask me, if I am. My stomach has been growing from all of those cookies I've been eating latley. I wondered for a moment when I got an email from Kari but then I thought well I will find out sooner or later if it is true or not.

K A R I™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K A R I™ said...

Lori lol aww I won't get a neice nephew named Pimp Daddy Cane?? Curt was really hoping! HA HA

K A R I™ said...

thanks for helping me paint!