Saturday, July 16, 2005

OOOOOOH the frustration

Ok, so I didn't get to talk to Tony at all yesterday, so naturally, that bothered me. I wasn't irritated with him, because I knew it was beyond his control. I guess it just made me anxious. Well, with every passing moment that the phone didn't ring i just got more and more anxious and it all kept building up until he finally was able to call me today. By the time he called, I was so irritated with having to wait so long and with other minor irritants which had occured through out the day, that I could barely talk to him. I just felt like crying. I really wanted to be the loving, cheerful, strong, supportive wife that he needs me to be, but I couldn't. I'm just NOT cheerful on demand. What really gets me is that I'm trying to think of all the things that got on my nerves today, and I really can't remember any. (Though, right now I am annoyed with mom because of the stuff she likes to watch on TV)

3 comments:

K A R I™ said...

congrats... you are human! Also you are well on your way to being a well rounded wife! :-)

TednLisa said...

Sorry about the tv programs.

K A R I™ said...

i am frustrated you haven't updated yet