Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Well, I thought I'd post some pictures from Tony's R&R. These two are from our cruise. I think this first one was taken around sunset, cuz we NEVER woke up early to go to breakfast. We got room service almost every morning. That was great. If I could have three wishes, one of them would be to have free room service for the rest of my life!


This one is of me, Tony's mom Isabel, and his youngest brother Jorge. They got to come visit us for a few days, which was really nice. Savannah is a big change from Riverside, CA!
And here we are in a nifty little restraunt at St.Simon's Island for family reunion. Just about every picture we took together looks kinda like this one because we always had Tony holding the camera as far away as possible. I guess we're too lazy to ask strangers to take our pictures for us!

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

Well at least you get the two of you in pictures. I love all your posts, keep them coming. Did you get a pictures of Lucas?