Monday, July 25, 2005

Shame on me!

Yes, I know. I am WAY overdue for a new entry. Not much has been going on here. I've been going to the gym and trying to excercise on my own at home. I hung out with Ted and Lisa for an evening last week. That tea was REALLY good. (Sorry it spilled!) I like being over there. There's always stuff going on and people running around. It isn't like that over here anymore. Mom's always either trying to clean, or so exhausted that she's passed out on the couch and grandma's always sleeping or watching TV. I got to hang out with Kari too for a day last week, which was fun. We didn't do much of anything, which is fine with me, though we did go walk around walmart and return some cheese to the grocery store. I've been trying to do anything to stay out of the house. Speaking of getting out of the house, I'm going to work in a little bit, so I'd better hurry up and get ready.

2 comments:

Liz said...

staying busy is important- we love to see your updates!

TednLisa said...

No problem about the tea, I didn't even remember till you reminded me. We ran out of that honey already, now we have to go get some more.