Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's The Weekend!

I'm kinda glad it's Saturday and kind of not. Since I'm not working today, I didn't have to wake up early. However, my mom did come in to tell me that we need to clean today. OH well. If she will just leave me alone to try to work out the mess in my own room, that will be fine. I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to clean other areas of the house first, though, and that will frustrate me, cuz I really need a chance to just straighten up my own mess.
The days are going by pretty fast now. It's already nearing the end of September. Next month is midterms for me, and then it's all downhill from there. I hope. It's so strange to me that I'm not all stressed out right now. This time last semester I was worrying about doing 8 hours of listening journals and learning all of my pieces so I could memorize them before my rising junior exam. If anyone thinks that studying music in college is easy, they are SO wrong. Well, actually... I AM studying music still, and now that I got the other stuff out of the way, it's just a little challenging. Not too easy, but not too hard. I'm begining to get used to the idea that I might actually get to be a masseuse in a few years. That was my career goal in high school until I got the stupid idea that if it doesn't require a college degree, then it isn't a career. Well, I'm getting a college degree, and to be honest, there's not much I can do with it. I'll be able to identify a fully augmented 7th chord in 2nd inversion, but who really cares? Being a masseuse will be fun, and I should be paid well, and I will be helping people, maybe even healing them in a way. It's something that I really want to do, and I hope it works out.

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

Thanks for the update cleaning lady. I hope all the cleaning is fun. I have so much to do here it isn't even funny.

K A R I™ said...

when r u going to post more pictures?