Monday, September 26, 2005

My Patriotic Bookbag



Well, Kari asked me when I was going to post more pictures, and this is the only one I have right now. I got bored last week and sewed a couple of patches onto the bag I use for school. They are both patches that Tony left behind, and I'm pretty sure he won't need them again. I had someone stop me on campus the other day when she saw the 3rd ID patch (blue and white) to tell me that she was in the 3rd ID, but she had retired 4 months ago. She was in the army for 25 years! WOW.
I am so tired! I've been at school all day practicing with the choir and stuff, and I don't think I want to sing again any time soon. I'm just a tad bit grumpy right now, so I'd better go to sleep.

Oh yeah, the cleaning the other day turned out just how I thought it would. I spent about 15 minutes on my room and the rest of the time cleaning other rooms. Oh well. Maybe it will get better when I have to move out and pack up all of my junk. Hopefully I'll be able to make myself get rid of a lot of stuff.

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

The bag looks cool. I hope that cleaning and school is going well.

K A R I™ said...

cute bag!