Monday, August 15, 2005

First Day of School

Well, today was my first day of classes, and it went pretty well. I only had 3 classes today: Spanish, weight training, and chorus, so I really didn't have to do too much. I have a feeling that Tuesdays and Thursdays are not gonna be my favorite days. I have 3 classes in a row on Tuesdays and 4 on Thursdays without any time to go home, so I'm gonna have to start bringing my lunch. But, It's only two days a week. If I survived 2 years of voice lessons with Dr. Schultz, I can do ANYTHING!
I'm even trying to start the semester out be beung more organized. I have this little file folder with a slot for each class, so I can put my syllabi and hw assignments into it and not lose them. I also have a slot for each month of this semester, and I made a calendar to go into each slot, so I can write in all of my due dates and tests and concerts, ad know what needs to be done, so I'm not waiting until the last minute to do everything. I hope this lasts longer than 2 weeks. I want to be one of those responsible types for a change. We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

K A R I™ said...

finally after 20 years! lol I'm proud of you

TednLisa said...

HURRAY for organization. I wonder if your enthusiasm can Rub off on an old disorganized grump like me.